“Rejoice in the Lord always.
” . . . baptizing them in the name of the Father,
- 9:30a we will meet @ the North Harford Swim Club (next door to FC). You can go straight there and park. We will have our “2021 Baptism Celebration” poolside. We will have chairs, shade, and water. We will sing and celebrate “Believer Baptism “. (If you have never been baptized as a believer and desire to do so, this is a great opportunity.)
- 10:30a we will make our way to the “Storage Building; Barn” on the grounds of FC. We will then have our Annual Picnic @ 11:00a. This one is as important as any in recent memory in the light of us meeting, greeting, and connecting! We will provide hamburgers and hot dogs with fixings, bags of chips, prepackaged desserts, and drinks. We also want to invite you to bring your favorite side dish (salad/dessert) to share. We will eat together, share together, play yard games together, and enjoy great food and fellowship as we grow in our fellowship with “one-another“! It will be an amazing and maturing day! If you have questions about that day please ask us!
- “Waymaker” Coffee House Evening of Worship @ FC on Saturday 22 May (Doors open @ 6:00p and program begins @ 7:00p) The timeliness of this event is incredible so do not miss it!
- Our Annual Baptism/Picnic is just around the corner on Sunday 13 June. If you desire to participate in “Believer Baptism” that day, please contact us @ 410.557.8859, email@example.com, or sign up! Integrated with that celebration will be our Annual Picnic. We are so looking forward to continuing our deepening connection with “one-another”!
- Be praying and planning for this “Resurrection Sunday 2021!” I encourage you to be inviting others to join you @ FC or virtually as we celebrate “Jesus, the Son of Man: His Resurrection“! It will be incredible!
- Men, I encourage you to sign up (by Chapel email: firstname.lastname@example.org; phone: 410.557.8859; or sign up @ FC this Sunday) for our Mini-Men’s Fellowship/Bible Study we are calling “Conformed to His Image: Relational Living. It will strike @ the heart of God and our love for Him, ourselves, and others. It will be @ FC from 7:00-8:00 on Tuesday evenings (April 6,13, 28), and will be a great time to be encouraged in the Scriptures and getting to know one-another!
- Finally, save the date for Sunday 18 April! We are calling it “FC: Pressing on in Declaring Jesus“. It will be Scriptural (Philippians 3:12-14), Directional (Strategic Planning), Informational (New Direction); and Inspirational in relation to be a part of Jesus building His church @ FC!
- Pray for the Verginakis family as Nancy is being placed in hospice care and unless Christ intervenes, is anticipated to be face to face with Jesus soon. Pray for the peace of God to be manifest in their hearts as they navigate these days and make crucial decisions!
- Pray for one of our missionary partners, Richard Kiser. He had a cauterization of his heart (in Florida) on Monday & seems to be doing well enough to be going home to Virginia on Friday. Thank the Lord it was not a heart attack as first suspected.
- Pray for our nation; socially, politically, physically, & for our leaders! Pray for revival as we approach Resurrection Sunday 2021!
- This Palm Sunday 2021 in “Family Worship” we will begin a 3 part timely “Resurrection” Season series we are entitling “A Celebration of Jesus the Christ, the Son of God”! From the Gospel of Luke we will consider His Crucifixion, Resurrection, and Ascension and the powerful ramifications and implications for us. I encourage you to not miss this proclamation series, but also invite others to join you either in person @ FC or virtually for a “watch party”! “Redeem the time!”
- Sunday 4 April: “Resurrection (Easter) Sunday 2021” will be incredible! We will have 2 services that day, one @ 8:30a and one @ 10:30a. (No “Discovery Time”) Both will be the same in content, including Informational Partnership, Inspirational Praise (including special music), and a Powerful Proclamation entitled “Jesus, the Son of Man: His Resurrection”! Please indicate which time you plan to attend in number (including visitors) to help in our planning and preparation. “He is risen just as He said!”
- Beginning Tuesday evening, 6 April @ 7:00p, we will begin a 3 week “Men’s Fellowship/Bible Study” @ FC we are calling “Conformed to His Image: Relational Living (featuring Ken Boa)”. I want to encourage all men and teen sons to join us as we consider what it means to “outlive” thru Christ, by His Spirit, the great commandment as it applies to loving God completely: ourselves correctly: and other compassionately! This time is designed for instruction, encouragement, and deepening fellowship (getting to know ‘one-another’). “Seize this moment!”
- Sunday 18 April: “FC: Pressing On”! It will be an incredible day as we “Celebrate 40 years of Declaring Jesus” in a powerful scriptural, inspirational, and directional day! We have some special presentations including our new directory and some exciting opportunities/encouragements/announcements! This is another “do not miss ” day as a spiritual family. “Make the most of the time!”
- Additionally, this Sunday our “Family Connector” will be located on the wall, as you enter the Sanctuary, to the right (by the “Offering Box” table). Please be sure and take one for the increasing communication. “Connect with ‘one another’!”
- Finally, @ the Welcome Center in the foyer are “Here’s Hope” New Testaments for you to take and give away if you desire, as well as copies of “Our Daily Bread” devotionals. “Continue steadfastly in the Word and prayer!”
- Thank God for our new members’: Joan Derry, Janet Ramsey, Laura Wade, John & Carole Walkden. I am so enthused to see how God perfects ‘US’ thru them!
- George Bachman’s mom did well in her surgery and her progress looks good. PTL!
- Sunday Evening will begin a new study entitled “Breaking Free from Anxiety and Depression”, facilitated by Jen Trimble @ 6:;30p. It will be an interactive thematic biblical study to strengthen and encourage you as you “run the race” God has set before you!
Valentine’s Sunday @ FC
” . . . make disciples . . .”
How I thank God for you (‘new creations in Christ’) and for ‘US’ and the fresh work of Christ in and thru ‘US’ @ FC in 2021! It is amazing!
We are so enthused at the perfecting work of the Head of the church, Jesus Christ, here in this season. As we continue the process of regathering and expanding our Ministries, we are planning on, attempting to, restarting our Discovery Time Ministry Sunday @ 9:30a.
In preface I wanted to communicate a few heart felt thoughts from last week! (I know this is lengthy, but I felt it so important to understand why and what, so thank you for considering!)
We view our “DT” Ministry as an essential part of our ministry and mission to fulfill the Great Commission to ” . . . make disciples . . .”! In that light it has been in our hearts and plans to resume this vital ministry for several months. We have been blessed with a number of families attending FC who were not pre-Covid and we are so thankful for the God given momentum! (I hope you are enthused as I!)
In our processing, planning, and preparing, in the light of Covid for “DT Ministry”, we knew we could begin “Adult” Discovery but we knew we would face a number of various challenges with our “Graded (Age Specific)” classes.
What we discussed and planned as Elders/Deacons, is on February 7, now the 14th, we will begin one Adult class @ this time facilitated by Jim Braun entitled “Unshakeable Hope: Building Our Lives on the Promises of God”. We have a great registration for this study and are looking forward to it. Which leads us to our “Graded (Age Specific)” classes. We have faced challenges in this ministry in recent years especially in having students up to age 12. So much is dependent on the parents consistent participation, and therefore the students attendance. In that light, we have decided to have this Sunday be in essence an “open house” format to get an idea on how many students, what ages, and how we plan to minister to them. We are not sure how this will look but we deeply desire to present the opportunity to point and proclaim Christ to these upcoming generations, and take this step of faith and adjust as we proceed! (As a side note, I felt I could suggest we wait until we had everything ‘figured out’, but I sense God was impressing us to begin “walking by faith” as we have since March 2020.) We will endeavor to observe protocols during this time.
So with that foundation laid, this Sunday we will endeavor to begin our “Discovery Time” (Sunday School) Ministry @ 9:30a! It will take this form Sunday:
- “Adults” (including @ this time college/career adults) will meet in the Sanctuary for “Unshakeable Hope: Building Our Lives on the Promises of God”!
- “Graded (Age Specific)” students will all meet together downstairs with several Deacons and our “teaching team”. I will facilitate an encouraging time of visual “spiritual devotion” proclaiming and pointing to Jesus Christ. We will see who attends and who has registered. (Any parents who want to come down with children are invited and wanted to understand our plan. Also, if you cannot attend but are interested, please contact us and register your young person, whatever age!) We will then communicate together as Elders/Deacons/Teachers as to a plan of how to organize groups to best minister to them, what our curriculum will be for each, our schedule, protocol, etc. We are aware this is not as “clean” a restart for our under age 12 (we seem to have a tentative plan for Junior/Senior High), and toddler/nursery needs as we may desire, but it seems the best way forward to our leaders @ this unprecedented time and our hearts desire for Christ and our future generations who we desire to invest in! We will then communicate to you our next steps.
Now a special pastoral encouraging word to the parents among us! It was so providential last week in the “Our Daily Bread” the emphasis was on “teaching” our children. In a day and age where the information they are receiving is so indoctrinating (media: some educational forms: etc.) in a worldview and design that is not biblical, that it is an incredible challenge for you! Our desire is not to replace your “God given” call, but to support you and what you are teaching your children and grandchildren whether in AWANA, Scripture Adventure, Discovery Time, or any other ministry form to them! I, as a parent and grandparent, know the selfless sacrifice involved in “training our children” and putting them in environments for them to be pointed to Christ and the Scriptures, but it is worth the investment.
So, I want to encourage you to not only participate by bringing those precious gifts entrusted to you, but partner with ‘US’ using your talents and gifts to serve Christ and our “future generations”! (I also would say, @ this time where so many are “shuttered”, invite ones to join ‘US’ as we love Christ and ‘one-another’ @ this time!)
Practically we will meet from 9:30a-10:15a, and regather for “Family Worship” @ 10:30a.
Thank you for taking the time to read and hear my and our hearts and this plan, as well as your understanding and patience. Also, we welcome any input or insights you may have as we navigate these uncertain and uncharted times but being certain of this, “We are all about Jesus!”
In closing, for me, one who is over organized, I realize our plan is will require flexibility, adjusting, as we prayerfully endeavor to “join Christ” in what He is doing in this ministry in 2021!
I love you guys because Jesus first loved ‘US’ and I am . . .
“Looking to Jesus with you and forward to what He is going to do in and thru us in 2021!”
- “Adults” (including @ this time college/career adults) will meet in the Sanctuary for “Unshakeable Hope: Building Our Lives on the Promises of God” facilitated by Jim Braun!
- “Graded (Age Specific)” students will all meet together downstairs with several Deacons and our “teaching team“. I will facilitate an encouraging time of visual “spiritual devotion” proclaiming and pointing to Jesus Christ. We will see who attends and who has registered. (Any parents who want to come down with children are invited and wanted to understand our plan. Also, if you cannot attend but are interested, please contact us and register your young person, whatever age!) We will then communicate together as Elders/Deacons/Teachers as to a plan of how to organize groups to best minister to them, what our curriculum will be for each, our schedule, protocol, etc. We are aware this is not as “clean” a restart for our under age 12 (we seem to have a tentative plan for Junior/Senior High), and toddler/nursery needs as we may desire, but it seems the best way forward to our leaders @ this unprecedented time and our hearts desire for Christ and our future generations who we desire to invest in! We will then communicate to you our next steps.
Know that the LORD, He is God; it is He who has made us, and not we ourselves; we are His people and the sheep of His pasture. Enter into His gates with thanksgiving, and into HIs courts with praise. Be thankful to Him, and bless His name, for the LORD is good; His mercy is everlasting, and His truth endures to all generations.”
“Thanking God for and loving you guys in and thru Jesus Christ!”
“Blessed be the name of God forever and ever, for wisdom and might are His.
And He changes the times and the seasons; He removes kings and raises up kings;
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to those who have understanding.”
“This is the most consequential election in my lifetime.” (Progressive Commentator on 10.28.2020)
“This year’s election is a critical referendum on two vastly divergent visions for the future of our country. Our vote will have lasting and perhaps devastating effects for decades to come.” (Franklin Graham)
I, along with you, can agree with both of these statements. As I have contemplated the days we are living in, it seems to me the election will serve not as a thermostat, setting the temperature of a nation, but as a thermometer revealing the spiritual temperature of our nation (viewpoints; values; perspective; priorities)!
In that light, I want to pastorally encourage you, my family and friends @ FC, to do @ least 3 things:
- Read GOOD NEWS FOR YOUR WEEK from a friend of FC, Dr. Lewis Gregory. It is excellent and encouraging. (Share it with others if you choose!) There’s a zipped pdf download link below.
- Vote, as I am planning on doing today! (God given privilege and responsibility.)
- Possibly most importantly “Pray for America”! I want to encourage you to join me on Sunday @ 9:30a, @ FC to pray together for the U.S. A! We see God’s miraculous working recorded in the ‘OT’ (Hebrew Scriptures) and ‘NT’ as His people and church pray together!
I confess I do not know what God’s specific will for America is or where we are exactly on the prophetic timeline, but this I do know, we, as new creations in Christ are called and commanded to pray (Ephesians 6:18; Colossians 4:2; I Timothy 2:1-7), and we are assured that the effectual fervent prayer of righteous men and women avails much (James 5:16)!
So, knowing all the reasons not to join me, I ask, will you join me and do the revealed will of God with me and pray this Sunday @ 9:30a?
“Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.”
I Thessalonians 5:16-18
“We serve a mighty big God. The Bible says, ‘God is able to do exceedingly and abundantly above all that we ask or think.’ I believe in a God who not only hears our prayers but who can answer them.” (Franklin Graham)
“Rejoicing in our God who is in control and knowing He is working all for our good and His glory!”
Read: GOOD NEWS FOR YOUR WEEK
Download: GOOD NEWS FOR YOUR WEEK
“As each one has received a gift, minister it to one another,
as good stewards of the manifold grace of God.”
I Peter 4:10
How thankful I am to God for the ‘so great a salvation’ we have in the Lord Jesus Christ our Savior, and for you my brothers and sisters in Christ! If there ever was a time to use your spiritual gifting as well as talents, time, and treasure it is “for such a time as this”! I want to encourage everyone to participate to some degree in our ‘North Harford Community Revival: Sharing the Hope of Jesus Christ‘!
The vision is to proclaim to our community the hope we have in the Lord Jesus Christ our Savior in these ‘hopeless’ times. The plan is for a 40’x100′ tent on the Field of Faith with 200 chairs for physical distance! We will begin Sunday morning (October 18) @ 10:30a with “inspirational music”; “uplifting personal testimonies”; and an “encouraging message of hope” from Tim Canatella. We will continue nightly with the same format with different testimonies and speakers (John Manry, Sunday evening; Charles Clough, Monday evening; and Jik Yousefi, Tuesday evening). Additionally we will have some special music and videos with nightly invitations to believe in Jesus Christ or pray with someone!
In light of our vision and plan, we need your prayers and participation. A few requests:
Pray for who you will invite to join you (believer or not yet believer) and invite them.
Participate by attending and serving. We need volunteers to be available to pray with people who are inquiring about faith in Jesus or people who just desire prayer. Also people who may be available to serve as encouragers, greeters, servers for cider, care giving for children or participate in children’s activities. If you can or are willing to serve, please let me know as soon as possible @ the FC email (email@example.com – or phone (410.557.8859)!
We are communicating this event in our community thru social media platforms and signage, but the response to it will be primarily thru us reaching out to ones we know and care for. You will be receiving an email with a flyer to forward to family and friends, as well as copies that will be available this Sunday for you to distribute, if you prefer!
As I have mentioned on Sunday, our Elders/Deacons are so enthused about this opportunity and as we have taken each step of faith God has blessed us with His peace! (We still have a major prayer request: the Tent Permit for Harford County has not yet been received!)
Dear FC family , this is a major event for us! I appeal to you to join us as we endeavor, in these unprecedented days, to proclaim Jesus Christ our hope of glory!
“The Father so loved the world that He sent His Son who loves us and gave Himself for us, and I love you!”
“And I also say to you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build My church,
and the gates of Hades shall not prevail against it.”
In these historical and unprecedented days, when so much has been shuttered, the Lord Jesus Christ our Savior is fulfilling His promise to “build His church” and the “gates of Hades will never prevail”!
What a privilege to be a part of “His church” @ FC and to join Him in what He is doing, in particular our ‘North Harford Community Revival: Sharing the Hope of Jesus Christ‘ Revival, Renewal, and Refreshment! My prayer is that you will share our Vision in exalting Jesus as well as edifying and extending His church thru this event! Will you not only share the Vision but participate in the plan by praying, inviting and serving? It is incredible the inspiring praise, personal testimonies, and encouraging proclamations that are planned, centering on Jesus and our Hope in Him!
Please let me know how you can serve during this event. We need you!
“Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think,
according to the power that works in us, to Him be glory in the church
by Christ Jesus to all generations, forever and ever. Amen.”
“I thank my God upon every remembrance of you, always in every
prayer of mine making request for you all with joy.”
Last week I heard someone say that “Thankfulness is the highest form of thinking”. I have been pondering that statement and I have been reflecting on God’s command “in everything give thanks”! I have found myself counting my blessings which include my so great a salvation in Christ, His indwelling presence, the Holy Spirit, His Word, my family, you, His promises, and on and on! I have enjoyed the powerful effect it has on my living and my perspective in these challenging and uncertain times! I invite you, join me “giving thanks with a grateful heart” as we rejoice in the Lord Jesus Christ!
I am so spiritually enthused about this weekend and I wanted to encourage you with a few thoughts from my heart.
First is the ‘Prayer March 2020’ and the incredible opportunity to join hundreds of thousands of believers safely in these day to pray for America! What a moment it will be in time! If you are attending I will see you tomorrow, if not please pray and / or watch live stream from 12:00n to 2:00p. Thanks to Melissa Eyler for organizing!
Also, I am equally enthused about this Sunday at FC! As we are continuing to ‘Re-Assemble’, I am so thankful for what God is doing and as a beloved one expressed to me, “I will never take for granted the privilege of meeting together”, and neither will I! The Father is, thru Christ and by His Spirit, transforming us into the likeness of Christ in our study of ‘The Book of Ruth’. This proclamation from God’s revelation is ‘for such a time as this’! In that light, this week will be one filled with encouraging and challenging applications that you do not want to miss! I can see the sovereign and providential hand of God in the ‘glove’ of ‘His-story’! If you can join ‘US’ in person I will see you Sunday, if not, do not miss on Facebook Live or later on our YouTube channel!
Additionally, as I continue with the Elders to prepare and plan for the ‘NH Community Revival 2020: Sharing the Hope of Jesus Christ’, it is amazing to see Him directing our steps as we plan our way. I am requesting your prayers and participation in this outreach event. God has ‘US’ @ the right place at the right time for the right reasons! Join Him and invite your loved ones to join you for this event (Sunday October 18 at 10:30a / 6:45p, and Monday and Tuesday October 19 and 20 @ 6:45p) More to come Sunday!
Finally, keep running the race enthusiastically with endurance, that God has placed before you, ‘looking unto Jesus’ and knowing if I can pray or serve you for His sake in any way during this season of time, please let me know!
“I love you guys because Jesus first and foremost loves ‘US’!
“I press on”
What an incredible phrase from the Apostle Paul that in addition to increasingly knowing Jesus Christ he is ‘pressing on’ to increasingly manifest Him in living! In these unprecedented days, I thank God ‘we are pressing on’ together in maturity and ministry. I am so blessed to serve with you!
As we continue ‘pressing on’, a few notable:
This Sunday we are taking 2 more steps in our ‘FC: Strong in the Lord’ Plan and Protocol for ‘Re-Assembling’. We will ‘gather’ for prayer @ 9:30a downstairs in the ‘Fireside Room’, and if needed in the ‘Kitchenette’, for starters! In these challenging days, spiritually, economically, socially, politically, I encourage you to plan to join together to simply pray! The book of Acts reveals when ordinary people pray God does extraordinary things in accord with His will! Will you pray with me?
I am excited to affirm our beginning ‘Scripture Adventure’ Sunday during ‘Family Worship’ for our young people who desire to participate.
As announced we are planning an outreach event for 10.18.20. It will be entitled ‘NH Community Revival: Sharing the Hope of Jesus Christ’. The form this event will take will involve a tent on the Field of Faith and include music, testimonies, and proclamation centering on Jesus and the hope we have in Him in these days! Please ‘save the dates’, pray, and begin to plan on who you may invite to join you in hearing about ‘Jesus: our hope of glory!’ (More to come.)
Please see the attached updated ‘FC: Strong in the Lord’ Plan and Protocol for ‘Re-Assembling’.
Dearest family, I thank God for you and just want to encourage you in these amazing days to live with confidence, courage, and compassion, for Christ in our peace and our hope and He lives in us by His Spirit. We are so blessed exceedingly abundantly!
“Looking unto the lover of our souls, Jesus, with you as we
run the race with perseverance set before ‘US’!”
Lovingly in and thru Christ,
“Remember to Remember”
On this special day of ‘Remembrance’, may we ‘Remember to Remember 9.11.2001, and pray for all the families directly affected and for America. Above all, may we ‘Remember to Remember’ to ‘Look unto Jesus’ as we run the race of faith with perseverance He has set before ‘US’!
As we continue to ‘gather’ in person and virtually I wanted to communicate a few items:
We had an incredible ‘Kick-off’ of AWANA Wednesday! Thanks be to God!
We will continue our ‘Pastoral Explanation’ of ‘The Book of Ruth’ Sunday. Do not miss this powerful proclamation either in person or virtually!
As we met last night as Elders / Deacons, we planned an outreach event for 10.18.20. It will be entitled ‘NH Community Revival: Sharing the Hope of Jesus Christ‘. The form this event will take will involve a tent on the Field of Faith and include music, testimonies, and proclamation centering on Jesus and the hope we have in Him in these days! Please ‘save the dates’, pray, and begin to plan on who you may invite to join you in hearing about ‘Jesus: our hope of glory! (More to come.)
Please contact Melissa Eyler or the FC Office if you desire to join ‘US’ on our bus trip to Washington, DC for the ‘Prayer March 2020‘ with Franklin Graham and his family as we pray for America at this critical time (socially, politically, spiritually, medically, etc.). We will depart 10 AM and return in the late afternoon!
Please continue to pray for Rachel and Rick Semon and family, John Schmidt (upcoming surgery), David and Amy Ice (health concerns), Rob and Aeron Smith (Audrina’s parents), President Trump, Congress, Governor Hogan, Barry Glassman, all civil authorities appointed by God to serve us in these days, our military and law enforcement personnel, and for spiritual renewal and revival in America!
Finally ‘be’ encouraged, hopeful, thankful and rejoicing, Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever. Keep looking unto Jesus, running the race He has called you to, knowing Him and pressing on in becoming like Him ever increasingly!
“And they continued steadfastly in the apostles’ doctrine
and fellowship, in the breaking of bread, and in prayers.”
How I thank God for you and being a part of a local church that continues steadfastly in the four biblical functions that began at the birth of the church on the ‘Day of Pentecost’ by the Holy Spirit! I am so blessed!
As the State of Maryland continues to progress in these historical days, moving as of today @ 5:00 p.m. to Stage 3 of the ‘Recovery Plan’, I wanted to encourage us as we continue ‘Re-Assembling’ @ FC:
As we continue to expand our ministries, I was so encouraged by the opening words Duane and Val Williams expressed to the AWANA leaders in their ‘AWANA ’20-’21: Operations Plan’. I wanted to share them with you:
It is important that Awana leaders focus on several principles that will prevent us from being distracted and discouraged during this current year.
God’s Sovereignty – God has not been surprised at all by this pandemic, nor will His will be thwarted by any obstacle that we might face this year. – Psalm 141:8
The Gospel of Christ – Keep the main thing the main thing! Regardless of what is done in Awana club this year, Jesus and His Gospel must be the focus. There has never been a more important time to share God’s plan for salvation. – Mark 16:15, John 3:16, Rom. 13:12, 1 Cor. 15:3-4 No Normalcy – Anything that looks similar to normal on a Wednesday night will be a bonus.
Grace and Love – All the new challenges will require us all to show each other a little more grace and love this year. – 2 Cor. 8:7, 1 Pet. 4:8-10
Flexibility – It is important that we all remain flexible and willing to adapt as conditions require.
Hope and Joy – Jesus has already won! Our hope is in Him and we must act like it. We also need to remember that regardless of the challenges we will find great joy in serving Him if we stay focused on Him. – Isaiah 40:31
We can all apply these thoughts to our own daily living with our families, FC, community, nation, and world!
I am so enthused about ‘Fall 2020’ and the safe re-start of a growing number of ministries! Included in them is AWANA (9.9); Prayer Gathering (9.20); Scripture Adventure (9.20); and prayerfully we are considering some new and creative ones we will be announcing! Please give any insights / input/ideas to our Elders/Deacons as we continue to fulfill our calling of serving Jesus Christ and you for His sake!
I believe this is a critical time in our history as a nation! We are planning on participating with Franklin Graham and his family @ the “Prayer March 2020” on Saturday 26 September @ 12:00n. In our preparation, we have reserved a bus for ‘safe’ travel, but we need to know if you are interested in joining us so we can plan accordingly. (If we do not receive a large enough number we will need to cancel the bus, so please respond by Sunday 9.13.) You can respond to Melissa Eyler firstname.lastname@example.org, or FC 410.557.8859; email@example.com). We know there are challenges to such an event, but if you are comfortable and are led, we believe it is a powerful and critical opportunity @ a ‘defining moment’ for America. (It will not include speaking or music, it is a ‘Prayer March’ from 12:00n to 2:00p.) I will speak to it Sunday!
Finally, please review the attached revised ‘FC: Strong in the Lord’ Plan and Protocol. It will be updated again as we approach September 20. I so appreciate your personal presence as you are comfortable and able as we ‘Re-Assemble’ responsibly and with an abundance of caution. If you are not yet able, please connect with ‘US’ on ‘Facebook Live’ or YouTube!
I believe these are providential days that God the Father has prepared, planned, and placed us in for us to point people to and proclaim Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior! As people begin functioning again in living, we encourage you to invite them to join ‘US’ @ FC either in person or virtually. We firmly believe Jesus is the answer to our challenges and pray that in this season many will believe in Him and become like Him!
Please be assured of our deep love for ‘one-another’ in and thru Christ by His Spirit and let’s be confident in Him who is able to do more that we think or imagine!
“But God . . .”
Lovingly in the Name of Jesus,
‘I love Jesus’
Those simple words from the lips of a 5 year old child have been echoing in my ears!
Audrina went to be with the Jesus who loves her and who she loves on Monday 24 August! She is now absent from the body and present with Him forever! As her family and we grieve for a season the physical separation from her, we rejoice in knowing where she is and we as “new creations” in Christ will see her again!
I will be officiating the private ‘Memorial Celebration of Audrina’s Life’ on Friday, and so ask for your effectual and fervent prayers for the family and myself.
By way of communication, we are so thankful to you for your continued financial investment in the perfecting work of the Lord Jesus Christ our Savior during this unprecedented time. You are such a loving and faithful family and I am so blessed to be a part of this church body!
As we have navigated these changing days, and even prior, we considered providing the option (as so many churches, missions, and ministries already do) for you and others who have been viewing our presentation virtually, to financially give in a simple, secure, and safe manner online. We have been researching this since the beginning of 2020 and I am pleased to announce that opportunity will now be available for those who choose, beginning this week!
It will be thru PayPal and you will be able to note where the donation goes (i.e. AWANA, etc.)! We are thankful for this form and most of all for you and the gracious sacrificial investment you make to enable this ministry that Jesus Christ is the main thing and preeminent in to faithfully and fruitfully continue!
Finally, I encourage us as we continue to run the race of 2020 together, lets run with perseverance and as always,
‘Looking unto Jesus, who loves US
and gave Himself for us!’
Lovingly in and thru Christ Jesus,
Pray that our Heavenly Father would ‘grant us (Fellowship Chapel) according to the riches of His glory, to be strengthened with might through the Holy Spirit in our inner man, that our love may abound still more and more in knowledge and all discernment.’ (Ephesians 3:16; Philippians 1:9)
Pray that the Lord may ‘give to us (Fellowship Chapel) the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Christ, the eyes of our understanding being enlightened.’ (Ephesians 1:18)
Pray that our Heavenly Father would ‘give us the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Christ, the eyes of our understanding being enlightened.’ (Ephesians 1:17-18a)
Pray that our Heavenly Father would ‘give us (Fellowship Chapel) the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Christ, the eyes of our understanding being enlightened.’ (Ephesians 1:17-18a
Pray that our Heavenly Father would ‘count us (Fellowship Chapel) worthy of His calling and fulfill all the good pleasure of His goodness and the work of faith with power!’ (II Thessalonians 1:11)
Pray that our Heavenly Father would ‘fill us (Fellowship Chapel) with the knowledge of His will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding.’ (Colossians 1:9)